Friday 13 January 2012

Perspective

So, as you can see from Mary's post below, we bought a car.    It's a Vauxhall Zafira, 1.6 Litre 105 horse power, which, in English terms, is quite powerful!!  Andrew helped me look for cars, though we only actually test drove two, the Vauxhall and a Citroen.  It would have been very hard to buy French, but thankfully I liked the Vauxhall way better.  I've posted the picture of the car again here, because you should take a look at how big it is.  As we're walking toward it to drive away from the dealer, Andrew says to me "it's quite big, isn't it?".  This is at the precise moment as I'm looking at the car thinking "wow...it's really quite small".  It's actually a SEVEN seater.  Hard to believe, really!!   We needed such a HUGE car to carry all our luggage.  Sunday is D-day on that front...we pack the car for France. - David

No comments:

Post a Comment