Thursday 9 February 2012

More on the kids' school

I thought I'd post some more on the kids' school.

Here's where they are going:


Mary has posted the picture of the kids against the school playground wall...

...but here's the photo of what's on the other side of the wall...


If you look closely, you can see another school kid in the photo.  The fact he is so small shows that the drop is so large...a good 40 -50 feet.  No fence remember.

If they survive the playground at school, there's always the walk home...



The posted speed limit is 20 Kilometers per hour (about 12 mph), but that's Italian for "double it and add some so you can get past these kids." 


And finally...I think I've been going to pick the kids up at school rather under-dressed for the occasion.

Cheers,
David





1 comment:

  1. I wonder how many people have fallen off the playground?

    ReplyDelete