Wednesday 29 February 2012

Almost actual size

We went to an awesome Giocattoli (toy shop) the other day which was filled with the most interesting of things.

For instance, they had very authentic toy swords, knives, shields, helmets and even crossbows replete with soft leather-headed bolts.  Jason was very taken with the crossbows, and we tried them out in the shop...they fire really well.

I then found, and purchased a toy FIAT Cinque Cento (Fiat 500).  As you can see, it's almost actual size.


Ciao,
David

2 comments:

  1. It is so great to read about your adventures here! I hope you are all well and having a wonderful time. Eat some delicious italian food for me, I'll be wanting some cooking lessons when you get back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like a cool store! Thanks for thinking of me, and that's a sweet lookin' ride! Tell you what, if Jason is able to find one of those for me (I'm fond of the classic yellow and black roof 500), I'll trade him for something equally cool from opening weekend of CARS Land here in Anaheim! (Very excited!) Cheers!

    ReplyDelete